Center for Clinical Genetics
Suneeta Madan-Khetarpal, MD
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Ophthalmology
- Clinical Director, Division of Medical Genetics, Department of Pediatrics
- Medical Director, Pediatric HHT Center of Excellence of UPMC and University of Pittsburgh
- Comprehensive Clinical Geneticist and Pediatrician
- The Lead Clinical Geneticist in the Cutis Laxa Research Study
- Board Certifications in Clinical Genetics, Clinical Cytogenetics, Clinical Molecular Genetics, Clinical Medical Biomedical Genetics and Pediatrics.
- MD, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi India.
- Residency, Pediatrics at UMDNJ, Newark, NJ
- Fellowship, Medical Genetics, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Fellowship, Medical Genetics at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University, NY
My interests are applied clinical research in the area of heritable disorders of connective tissue and the clinical geneticist and Co-PI for Cutis Laxa Research clinic. I evaluate patients of all ages with special interest in dysmorphology, phakomatoses, and genetics of inherited diseases of the eye, connective tissue disorders and inborn errors of metabolism. I have intense interest in the delineation of phenotype and optimize management utilizing novel and varied clinical molecular cytogenetics and molecular diagnostic techniques specifically clinical exome technology.